please help

Discuss your experiences with purchasing the XO though the G1G1 program here. First impressions or whatever else is important to you. Mention it here!

please help

Postby bobtails4 » Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:04 pm

Hi, I am a special education teacher in rural eastern kentucky, the county of Jackson. Our county is a beautiful place to live, wonderful for outdoor sports such as hiking, horseback riding, fourwheeling, mountain biking, roadbikes etc....but unfortunately our county is very poor. We have the highest unemployment rate in the state and with the present economy, the future is rather dismal. The school that I work at has very limited resources. All of our students qualify for free lunch & breakfast. We have a large population of special education students that have very limited exposure to the outside world. As a teacher, it has been a goal of mine for a very long time, for every child in my classroom to have use of a computer. I have requested, salvaged, begged, & borrowed computers. I have also signed up for all kinds of government surplus web sites but so far....not replies. I do not ask for many just 10 but I would be so happy with one, even if it is used. We will use these for years to come. Please, can someone help? Thank you, Lorettabobtails4

bobtails4

Re: please help

Postby rogerwillson » Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:54 am

Sorry But i am not getting what you want to say?
Mind Games
rogerwillson

Return to Give One, Get One ( 2007-2008)