Spam In Here?

Do you have a suggestion for this site or an idea that will make the site better? This forum is for you.

Spam In Here?

Postby genesee » Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:33 pm

I got this reply to my "G1G1 Wish List" post:

* Quote hkalilinks

Fashion Accessories Product

Post by hkalilinks on Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:01 pm
Fashion Accessories Product From China Fashion Accessories manufacturers, suppliers and exporters. All Fashion Accessories made in China & Global. Full products catalogs and descriptions. Right here to source products with Chinese brand names. Searching for OEM, ODM & contract manufacturing services.

Not cool.
genesee

Re: Spam In Here?

Postby koolkat » Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:03 am

I delete it as fast as I can get to it, and have been rather vigilant, but I am unable to be online 24/7 so I miss things at 2am. I am not an official mod so I can't change registration or anything else like that but maybe if you asked something would happen.
koolkat
Support Team

Postby ektoric » Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:37 pm

Hutongs32 is today's latest spammer. I was very surprised that he didn't spam the same day he joined! He created an account like a week ago, but didn't start spamming until today! They're like sleepers!
ektoric
Support Team

Postby genesee » Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:36 pm

Thanks Koolkat. I brought it up as soon as I encountered it. First time I've been spammed in here.
Spammers are people? That I did not know. I thought they were maggot infested steaming piles of....oh, oh, nevermind....would not want to annoy them.
genesee

Postby ektoric » Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:50 am

What are the odds. We don't actually have that many threads about spammers on this forum, and the spammers chose both threads to spam on.
ektoric
Support Team

Return to Forum Announcements & Feedback