Teachers! Suggestions For New Activities Wanted

Coordination of teachers and educational content for the XO.

Teachers! Suggestions For New Activities Wanted

Postby Tapdancer » Sun May 04, 2008 11:20 pm

Teachers know best what they and their students need on the XO. :D

If you are a teacher using the XO with your classes (or wishing you were), what kind of activities would help your students learn? If you are a retired teacher, what sort of programs would you have liked to be able to use with your students?

If you can come up with some very specific ideas, there is probably someone out there who can write the code for a down-loadable activity to add to your XO!

Let's make a wish list....

I'll start with...Basic Algebra practice activities available in many languages.

Tapdancer
Tapdancer

Re: Teachers! Suggestions For New Activities Wanted

Postby Isafanhp » Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:56 am

I'd like to have more activities related to Science, for example, one referring to the different kind of animals and plants, an activity similar to star chart and moon but with full information of the earth, a game of the planets, etc.
:D
Isafanhp

Postby rc2429 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:04 pm

Hello,
I will suggest you to explore basic computer concepts to the children,As they grow it will be helpful for them.Any help pls let me know
Thanks
Rohit
rc2429

Postby satishbhawra28 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:48 pm

f you are a teacher using the XO with your classes (or wishing you were), what kind of activities would help your students learn? If you are a retired teacher, what sort of programs would you have liked to be able to use with your students?
satishbhawra28

Postby davidloy001 » Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:05 am

I would prefer science as it will give knowledge about the practical things...its will show the relation between the two objects and its really interesting
davidloy001

Return to Teachers, Students & Educatiors