[Localization] Greek eToys and Pootle

Coordination of teachers and educational content for the XO.

[Localization] Greek eToys and Pootle

Postby birbilis » Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:49 am

Pootle for etoys project concerning greek
(https://dev.laptop.org/translate/el/etoys/) is still marked as "TEST". Does
anyone know when will it be marked as normal so that the commited
translations make their way up the XO builds??

Another problem i just noticed: when i browse the untranslated strings
(https://dev.laptop.org/translate/el/eto ... e=1&view=1) pootle
reports 3707 as total strings which seems to be wrong according to the total
of 22948 strings reported on this page
(https://dev.laptop.org/translate/el/etoys/index.html)!! Is something wrong
with pootle or me? :)
_______________________________________________
Localization mailing list
Localization@lists.laptop.org
http://lists.laptop.org/listinfo/localization
birbilis
 

[Localization] Greek eToys and Pootle

Postby Sayamindu Dasgupta » Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:22 am

Hi,

On Jan 10, 2008 5:17 PM, birbilis <birbilis@gmail.com> wrote:
Pootle for etoys project concerning greek
(https://dev.laptop.org/translate/el/etoys/) is still marked as "TEST". Does
anyone know when will it be marked as normal so that the commited
translations make their way up the XO builds??


I'm waiting for Pootle to get write access to the Etoys repo for this.
I'll create a proper Etoys project tonight, and announce it.

Another problem i just noticed: when i browse the untranslated strings
(https://dev.laptop.org/translate/el/eto ... e=1&view=1) pootle
reports 3707 as total strings which seems to be wrong according to the total
of 22948 strings reported on this page
(https://dev.laptop.org/translate/el/etoys/index.html)!! Is something wrong
with pootle or me? :)

This came up sometime back in the mailing list. IIRC, Pootle is
reporting the total number of words (22948) in one place and the total
number of msgids (3707) in the other place.

Warm regards,
Sayamindu

--
Sayamindu Dasgupta
[http://sayamindu.randomink.org/ramblings]
_______________________________________________
Localization mailing list
Localization@lists.laptop.org
http://lists.laptop.org/listinfo/localization
Sayamindu Dasgupta
 

[Localization] Greek eToys and Pootle

Postby Bert Freudenberg » Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:20 am

On Jan 10, 2008, at 13:22 , Sayamindu Dasgupta wrote:

Hi,

On Jan 10, 2008 5:17 PM, birbilis <birbilis@gmail.com> wrote:
Pootle for etoys project concerning greek
(https://dev.laptop.org/translate/el/etoys/) is still marked as
"TEST". Does
anyone know when will it be marked as normal so that the commited
translations make their way up the XO builds??


I'm waiting for Pootle to get write access to the Etoys repo for this.
I'll create a proper Etoys project tonight, and announce it.

Did you actually try? I see pootle is member of the etoys group so
should have write access.

- Bert -


_______________________________________________
Localization mailing list
Localization@lists.laptop.org
http://lists.laptop.org/listinfo/localization
Bert Freudenberg
 

[Localization] Greek eToys and Pootle

Postby Sayamindu Dasgupta » Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:54 am

On Jan 10, 2008 3:20 PM, Bert Freudenberg <bert@freudenbergs.de> wrote:
On Jan 10, 2008, at 13:22 , Sayamindu Dasgupta wrote:

Hi,

On Jan 10, 2008 5:17 PM, birbilis <birbilis@gmail.com> wrote:
Pootle for etoys project concerning greek
(https://dev.laptop.org/translate/el/etoys/) is still marked as
"TEST". Does
anyone know when will it be marked as normal so that the commited
translations make their way up the XO builds??


I'm waiting for Pootle to get write access to the Etoys repo for this.
I'll create a proper Etoys project tonight, and announce it.

Did you actually try? I see pootle is member of the etoys group so
should have write access.


Grr.. I should have checked the errors more carefully - those were
being caused by Git conflicts, and not permission issues. Sorry about
this - I'll do the required within the next few hours.
Warm regards,
Sayamindu



--
Sayamindu Dasgupta
[http://sayamindu.randomink.org/ramblings]
_______________________________________________
Localization mailing list
Localization@lists.laptop.org
http://lists.laptop.org/listinfo/localization
Sayamindu Dasgupta
 


Return to Teachers, Students & Educatiors

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 0 guests

cron