one laptop, two kids, HELP!

Did you give 1 and get 1? Then share your first experiences with your new XO laptop!

one laptop, two kids, HELP!

Postby belaglik » Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:26 am

My kids LOVE this thing :!: :!: :!: And, yes, they fight over it! The XO is awesome and very, very durable. My six-year-old is severely autistic and he has destroyed nearly every toy he has ever had, but this thing has survived constant use and abuse for almost 5 months now. If it can survive my son, it will certainly hold up to almost anything. :D

My other son is eight and he can't stop talking about it. He especially loves the etoys program.

I do feel really bad that so many people who have donated have not received their machine yet because it really is great. I especially feel bad because I didn't actually participate in the G1G1 program myself. A coworker of mine actually gave it to us! She didn't have any children, so she asked if I wanted it for my kids. Way cool! 8)

I really hope they do the G1G1 again because I would love to participate and get a second one. I know I could buy one on eBay, but I would feel better knowing that a needy child was being helped. My kids are surrounded by techno toys and they enjoy the XO so much, I can just imagine how a child who has so little would like it.
belaglik

Return to First Impressions