Accessing with T-Mobile

Basic questions about your XO? Or search on top right for related questions.

Accessing with T-Mobile

Postby Tapdancer » Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:10 pm

Thank you T-Mobile! :D

I took my XO to Borders this afternoon and logged on. No problems getting on. If you try it, bring a magnifying glass to read the very, very fine print in your email. Is there a way to enlarge the screen image?

I also discovered that Flash was not supported. Maybe someone will figure an easy way to add it. It's too bad since there are some neat things out there that require it. One is a site called "voicethread" which allows users to create and share narrated slide shows. Alas, it uses Flash.

The funny thing about my trip to Borders...not one single person asked about the XO. That really surprised me. There were a lot of high school students studying there and a couple of adults...one a teacher. Still, no curiosity???
Tapdancer

Postby USNaviguide LLC » Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:28 pm

Ok, I give up. How did you sign up for the T-Mobile service? I never got any kind of indication of how to do this, just that it was available.

I showed the unit to a friend of mine today and she was flabbergasted at how cool the thing looked. She wanted one for her kid on the spot. When I told her she couldn't just go to "Best Buy" to get one, she was confused.

I suggest that the people running the G1G1 program consider a big box retailer for support. I would bet they would fly off the shelves at $400 a pop.

-John Coryat
USNaviguide LLC

connecting to tmobile

Postby Mrs.Captain.ratsie » Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:38 pm

For those of us that did not get emails about tmobile , there are letters going out this week .. there was a huge mix up and they did not go out as planned . Debbie
Mrs.Captain.ratsie

Postby USNaviguide LLC » Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:58 pm

Ok, good-o. I thought something was amiss.
Posting this via the XO.

-John Coryat
USNaviguide LLC

Return to General Questions