OLPC Questionnaire

Points of views and questions about the OLPC project. What should it be? How could it be better? Where is it needed most? Ask your questions here and let your opinion be known.

OLPC Questionnaire

Postby OLPC Project » Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:57 pm

I'm Mikul Patel, a final year student at the University of Portsmouth in Business Information Technology and I am undertaking some research for my dissertation.

My research is investigating how the business model used by One Laptop per Child (OLPC) has impacted on its success. From the survey, I aim to get some brief views from actual users of the XO laptop or from people with an interest in the project. With the results from the survey, I intend to produce quantitative graphs, analyse the comments and extract quotations. You can take this survey by clicking the image below:

I have no direct link with OLPC and I simply chose to base my dissertation around OLPC because it is a company that interests me and my personal tutor agrees with it being an interesting topic to discuss.

I would like to thank you in advance for your help and if you have further questions, please ask them inside this thread.
OLPC Project

Re: OLPC Questionnaire

Postby OLPC Project » Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:13 pm

The survey is now closed.

First of all, I would like to thank everyone who participated in the study. Now I have the long task of reading through and analysing 70 responses! :D
OLPC Project

Return to Open Discussion